SUPPORT US TODAY
Support from our community allows the ICA to fully embody its role as a young and growing, forward-facing space for art and education. Every day, we seek to broadcast art and ideas in thoughtful, creative ways—inspiring curiosity, advancing knowledge, and opening new possibilities. Your investment makes possible the transformative power of contemporary art, in the lives of students, artists, educators, and the community at large.
Examples of this impact include:
– Launching groundbreaking exhibitions featuring contemporary artists from around the world
– Providing a recording studio and workspace that is free, and open to the public, in the VPM + ICA Community Media Center
– Sharing dynamic, innovative programs and performances
– Providing opportunities for students and youth including paid positions and internships, Levels Up Academy, and FUSE, which provides professional development and museum education for all ICA student workers
– Commissioning new works from emerging artists
– Creating dynamic, engaging, publicly available video and audio content and publications
AREAS TO SUPPORT AT THE ICA
IGNITE, the ICA at VCU Annual Fund: IGNITE enables the ICA to remain accessible to all. Donate today to help sustain our innovative, inclusive, and impactful programming for the future. Gifts to the Ignite Annual Fund are fully tax-deductible.
Program and Exhibition Sponsorships: Through sponsorship of an exhibition, special event, or program, you support the ICA in profound ways. Current sponsorship opportunities include:
– Exhibitions, including So it appears,Paul Chan: Breathers and Dear Mazie
– The RESONATE audio festival
– Performances and Programs
– Levels Up Academy, a media training program for youth
The ICA Operating Endowment: Gifts to the operating endowment help to ensure the stability and fund operating expenses of the ICA long into the future.
The ICA Excellence in Programming Endowment: Gifts to the programming endowment support innovative, engaging programs that complement ICA exhibitions, create conversations around current topics in art, and the world, and provide educational opportunity that are so essential to the mission of the ICA.
New endowments designated to specific purposes such as funding positions or programs are also an important way to make a transformative gift to the ICA.
HOW TO SUPPORT THE ICA
Online: Make a one-time or installment gift online with a credit card via our secure giving page.
Mail: Send a check payable to the VCU Foundation to:
ICA at VCU
Richmond, VA 23284-3042
Please reference the ICA at VCU on the check or documents accompanying the gift.
VCU Foundation Tax ID Number: 54-0757884
See if your employer will match your donation! Search Here
Phone or Email: Please call Maya Erhardt, Director of Development for the ICA at VCU at 804.828.2815 or email@example.com to make a gift or for more information about supporting the ICA.